Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 190
  1. Collapse Details
     
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A Temperate Island
    Posts
    7,595
    She came up to my beach vaults this summer, and is a wonderful gal : )
    Last edited by polevaultpower; 11-07-2014 at 06:10 AM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Right next to a Gator filled pond
    Posts
    4,822
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    "A" professional golfer?

    Isn't that like saying Kate Upton is married to "A" major league baseball pitcher.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    I no longer follow any sports other than track & field. So you'll have to pardon me--I'd never heard of Stokke's husband, nor Upton's for that matter.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    1,515
    Rickie Fowler is probably the best golfer of his generation who is yet to win a major.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    They got married over a month ago
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indian Territory
    Posts
    13,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickstat View Post
    Rickie Fowler is probably the best golfer of his generation who is yet to win a major.
    ..and an OK State Cowboy.. I only watch golf when he is playing,
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    I no longer follow any sports other than track & field. So you'll have to pardon me--I'd never heard of Stokke's husband, nor Upton's for that matter.
    I don't follow golf but I do watch ESPN's SportsCenter and sometimes listen to sports talk radio when I'm driving and his name is part of the background noise I've heard hundreds of times. Similarly, there are hockey players, race car drivers and baseball players whose names I've become familiar with by osmosis despite not ever seeing them compete.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,094
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    I'd never heard of Stokke's husband
    Here's a quick PSA for you.
    Tiger Woods is now part of the Old Guard.

    The Young Lions are

    Jordan Spieth
    Rickie Fowler
    Bubba Watson
    Rory McIlroy
    Bryson DeChambeau
    Brooks Koepka
    Justin Thomas

    There are more, but these guys are well known on the tour.

    I hope she has a 'happily ever after'. There were plenty of on-line creeps who made her life difficult.
    Last edited by Atticus; 11-04-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Here's a quick PSA for you.
    Tiger Woods is now part of the Old Guard.

    The Young Lions are

    Jordan Spieth
    Rickie Fowler
    Bubba Watson
    Rory McIlroy
    Bryson DeChambeau
    Brooks Koepka
    Justin Thomas

    There are more, but these guys are well known on the tour.

    I hope she has a 'happily ever after'. There were plenty of on-line creeps who made her life difficult.
    Definitely left out Jon Rahm among the Young Lions though not really part of the Rat Pack that you mentioned as he is Spanish - although went to Arizona State
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •