Facts, Not Fiction

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    OK, I get it. I guess I had missed the fact that it was going to air at 8pm in network prime time. One-hour shows make sense then. Should be really good!
    And you just KNOW there will be Vegas action on the outcome. If JH bets on himself, will he get the same reaction Charlie Hustle got?

2. Collapse Details

Do we know whether "regular" Jeopardy will be airing in the usual time slot on those days? Or will they just do re-runs, as they do in the summer off-season?

3. Collapse Details

Do we know whether "regular" Jeopardy will be airing in the usual time slot on those days? Or will they just do re-runs, as they do in the summer off-season?
    The prime-time special will get great ratings, but now the regular schlubs on the syndicated show will look like cretins!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    And you just KNOW there will be Vegas action on the outcome. If JH bets on himself, will he get the same reaction Charlie Hustle got?
    Is it live or taped as it is in the syndicated version? If it isn't live then wagering would be tough.

5. Collapse Details

May depend on the answer to my "live" question. If the prime timer is live then they can show the syndicated version as well I would assume.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NotDutra5 View Post
    Is it live or taped as it is in the syndicated version? If it isn't live then wagering would be tough.
    Even if it's taped, the wagering deadline can be before the taping.

7. Collapse Details

USA Today reported that the shows would be taped in early December. The Jeopardy! website currently lists only December 3 and 4 for taping dates. That suggests any betting might have to close more than a month before the shows air.

8. Collapse Details

An online sports book is currently taking bets with a cutoff date of 11/30.