Facts, Not Fiction

 
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 238
  1. Collapse Details
     
    I thought both of them were impressive this week, as was the guy who won Friday night. The semis and finals should be fun to watch.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,079
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    I thought both of them were impressive this week, as was the guy who won Friday night. The semis and finals should be fun to watch.
    I'm 'all in' on JH for the win!
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    If anyone made book on this, he'd have to be the favorite. But I wouldn't call it a sure thing. Stuff can happen, especially when you're playing against very strong folks.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    He was impressive again in the semifinal. Knew an awful lot of arcane stuff.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,079
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    He was impressive again in the semifinal. Knew an awful lot of arcane stuff.
    Today is the pinnacle of my life.
    I knew the Final Jeopardy answer that neither James nor his competitors knew!!

    This “Belt’s Demographic Delight" is another “Belt’s Demographic Dilemma”.

    He thought it was Rust and Bible, but living where I do I knew the answer (/question)!!!!

    This needs to go in my obit AND on my tombstone!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Today is the pinnacle of my life.
    I knew the Final Jeopardy answer that neither James nor his competitors knew!!

    This “Belt’s Demographic Delight" is another “Belt’s Demographic Dilemma”.

    He thought it was Rust and Bible, but living where I do I knew the answer (/question)!!!!

    This needs to go in my obit AND on my tombstone!!
    What is the ?
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Today is the pinnacle of my life.
    I knew the Final Jeopardy answer that neither James nor his competitors knew!!
    If that's the pinnacle of your life, I feel sorry for you.

    :-)
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indian Territory
    Posts
    13,821
    Hey, I knew the answer too but you don't hear me gloating.
    Of course, I would never have made it to the final.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    on task
    Posts
    12,079
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Hey, I knew the answer too but you don't hear me gloating.
    Of course, I would never have made it to the final.
    Nor I.

    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    If that's the pinnacle of your life, I feel sorry for you.
    :-)
    Hey, I've been watching J! for most of my life, JH is arguably its greatest champion (top 3 fo'sho), and I just knew sumpin he dint. Ya gotta gimme that!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam1729 View Post
    What is the ?
    The ? is from the title of this interesting article.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/petesau.../#3e1adf2d4016
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •