Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tamabi View Post
    I am the thread originator!
    You are not, You're the originator of Decanation thread.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pakilo View Post
    You are not, You're the originator of Decanation thread.
    Indeed I am not the originator of this thread, but my comment was a reply to this:

Quote Originally Posted by cladthin View Post
    Just found it-DecaNations Valence, France. There are results linked below in a thread.
    I wanted to change the thread's title to mention it visibly but I found out that I can't...

http://trackandfieldnews.com/discuss...0-D%E9canation
    Quote Originally Posted by gh View Post
    Only the thread originator or a moderator can change the title of a thread.
    Maybe it wasn't clear (English is, after all, not my native language) that by "the thread" I was referring to the thread I'd linked to, which was also the thread mentioned by cladthin, which is the Décanation thread.

Also why would I want to change this thread's title for? The point was to change the Event thread's title to inform people something interesting had happened
    Last edited by tamabi; 08-31-2014 at 06:32 PM.

3. Collapse Details

Indeed I am not the originator of this thread, but my comment was a reply to this:

Maybe it wasn't clear (English is, after all, not my native language) that by "the thread" I was referring to the thread I'd linked to, which was also the thread mentioned by cladthin, which is the Décanation thread.

Also why would I want to change this thread's title for? The point was to change the Event thread's title to inform people something interesting had happened
    I understood you meant the thread you started-nothing wrong with your English at least from my perspective.

4. Collapse Details

All clear, my mistake, somehow I overlooked your post with that link. As norunner said since new forum has been introduced that's been one of the issues. By the way, your English is great (I guess much much better than French average lol) I often struggle to express myself cause English is not my native language.
    Last edited by Pakilo; 08-31-2014 at 09:30 PM.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    What surprise me about her is that she is one of the slowest discus thrower I have ever seen. In this throw you see it less than in others but in other she seems really slow... and in spite of this can throw close to 70 metres!
    I said similar things in the Womens AOY thread about her technique and lack of speed, although she got great hip-shoulder separation on this particular throw. I think if she was as fast as Perkovic she'd regularly be over 70m! Anyway, congratulations to her.