Thread: 24 Days...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    24 Days...
    until Tyreek Hill and Kermit Whitfield in Arlington.

2. Collapse Details

At halftime of the FSU - OkSt game, they should race form 30 to 30 (40y).

:-)

3. Collapse Details

Neither Oklahoma State or FSU have had the speedy track footballers so many other schools have had. You'd think FSU would had of alot of speed......nope!

4. Collapse Details

Stop smoking that stuff - it's bad for you!!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
    Neither Oklahoma State or FSU have had the speedy track footballers so many other schools have had. You'd think FSU would had of alot of speed......nope!
    Why would you think that?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Stop smoking that stuff - it's bad for you!!
    As you tried to think of speedy Cowboys and Seminoles footballers and couldn't come up with any.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smc View Post
    Why would you think that?
    Go ahead tell me who were those track/footballer for both schools other than Deion Sanders and Ron Ingram.

8. Collapse Details

Ahh, this is different than what you typed. The FSU football team has consistently had speed, but many of those guys weren't on the track team.

9. Collapse Details

Just as one example off the top of my head, I watched Michael Ray Garvin win the all-groups New Jersey scholastic 100m championship back in 2005...

As a cornerback for the Seminoles, he was also a 7 time All-American sprinter at FSU and had personal bests of 10.19 and 20.58, and was a member of the championship 2007 NCAA Outdoor 4x100 team (38.60) along with Greg Bolden, Walter Dix, and Charles Clark.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
    Go ahead tell me who were those track/footballer for both schools other than Deion Sanders and Ron Ingram.
    Just as one example off the top of my head, I watched Michael Ray Garvin win the all-groups New Jersey scholastic 100m championship back in 2005...

As a cornerback for the Seminoles, he was also a 7 time All-American sprinter at FSU and had personal bests of 10.19 and 20.58, and was a member of the championship 2007 NCAA Outdoor 4x100 team (38.60) along with Greg Bolden, Walter Dix, and Charles Clark.