Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rohe o Te Whanau a Apanui
    Posts
    1,800
    I wonder if he will opt for a Kardashian chest and a Kardashian rear
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Back on my 3-month hiatus!
    Posts
    21,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuariki
    I wonder if he will opt for a Kardashian chest and a Kardashian rear
    Is there enough silicone in LA to accomplish that? :shock:
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #23
    Are we supposed to be celebrating gender confusion or not. .. Im so confused.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Back on my 3-month hiatus!
    Posts
    21,732
    Quote Originally Posted by user4
    Are we supposed to be celebrating gender confusion or not. .. Im so confused.
    It is not for us to do ANYTHING with. It's people doing what they want to do, just as you want to do what you want to do.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlow
    Quote Originally Posted by user4
    Are we supposed to be celebrating gender confusion or not. .. Im so confused.
    It is not for us to do ANYTHING with. It's people doing what they want to do, just as you want to do what you want to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlow
    The dude was one of the coolest looking guys on the planet, esp. in 1972 when he broke onto the scene. Why on earth would he fix what wasn't broken? (Unless of course he really does want to be a dudette)
    I totally agree with you and disagree with you.. but that is OK!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Back on my 3-month hiatus!
    Posts
    21,732
    Quote Originally Posted by user4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlow
    Quote Originally Posted by user4
    Are we supposed to be celebrating gender confusion or not. .. Im so confused.
    It is not for us to do ANYTHING with. It's people doing what they want to do, just as you want to do what you want to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlow
    The dude was one of the coolest looking guys on the planet, esp. in 1972 when he broke onto the scene. Why on earth would he fix what wasn't broken? (Unless of course he really does want to be a dudette)
    I totally agree with you and disagree with you.. but that is OK!!
    Point!
    I will be very interested to see what comes of this, and if he does goes transgender (ala Rene Richards), public opinion will also be very 'interesting'.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #27
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    firmly at Arya's side!
    Posts
    47,743
    since there is nothing but sleazy tabloid exploitation on all this, allow me to suggest that further speculation is in incredibly bad taste.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    Re: More plastic surgery for Jenner
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Friar
    Really hope Bruce is ok and this is just content (and a gag) for the tabloid family.
    Have to say that every time I have heard him in interviews, or commenting on a track meet in recent years he gave no indication that he had any gender identity issues at all. He was the same dynamic and talented Bruce that he always was!
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by tandfman View Post
    Two months later, the story still won't go away:

    http://www.webpronews.com/bruce-jenn...rumors-2014-08
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,052
    Bruce is the new Bat Boy of tabloids?
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •