Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    then how come Wilt didn't live forever?
    Administrator

2. Collapse Details

The answer is simple. He didn't die of prostate cancer.

3. Collapse Details

Hmmmm???? Interesting... the article mentions frequent ejaculation as conducive to preventing prostate cancer and statistically longer lives.
    Purely anecdotal ...both my maternal and fraternal ancestors came from large (13 to 16 siblings) families with no known history of prostate cancer, all of whom lived to a ripe old age, with several centenarions. While there is no evidence of multiple sex partners, it does seem to bolster the observation of the benefit of frequent ejaculation.....or maybe it was just absence of birth control..
    Last edited by lonewolf; 10-29-2014 at 04:22 AM.

4. Collapse Details

"Men who have had sex with more than 20 women have a 28% lower risk of getting prostate cancer than those who have had only one partner - but males having more than 20 male partners face a 100% higher risk of getting prostate cancer than those who have never slept with a man. "

From Wilt's claims I understand he would have a 28,000% lower risk.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Hmmmm???? Interesting... the article mentions frequent ejaculation as conducive to preventing prostate cancer and statistically longer lives.
    Purely anecdotal ...both my maternal and fraternal ancestors came from large (13 to 16 siblings) families with no known history of prostate cancer, all of whom lived to a ripe old age, with several centenarions. While there is no evidence of multiple sex partners, it does seem to bolster the observation of the benefit of frequent ejaculation.....or maybe it was just absence of birth control..
    The scientific conclusion after analysis of your family's data has a clear and obvious descriptor Lonewolf. Trouble is to state that descriptor would probably have GH banning me again.

6. Collapse Details

If Wilt really had 20,000 sex partners in twenty years, that works out to about three per day, assuming he may have missed a day now and then.. While that may be physically possible (although the logistics must have been daunting and time consuming), it must have been boorriinnggg.

7. Collapse Details

When a man has slept with more than 20 women during his lifetime there is a 28% reduction in the risk of having prostate cancer (all types), and a 19% reduction for aggressive types of cancer.
    I really wonder what the possible explanation for the 19% reduction here, as it isn't limited to prostate cancer alone if I understand it right?

8. Collapse Details

i surmise that men who have sex with men may die from reasons other than prostate cancer..ejaculating may be beneficial but perhaps receiving ejaculate is not...

9. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    If Wilt really had 20,000 sex partners in twenty years, that works out to about three per day, assuming he may have missed a day now and then.. While that may be physically possible (although the logistics must have been daunting and time consuming), it must have been boorriinnggg.
    not if you saw the class of women with whom he was coupling (and I did, relatively speaking)

10. Collapse Details

Isn't this a possible non-sequitur? Isn't it just as possible that men who ejaculate a lot simply have healthier prostates to begin with... sorta like saying that if you consume a whole grape fruit a day for 100 years you'll live to be over a hundred years?