Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. Collapse Details
    Lolo: Hurdler, Bobsledder.....Dancer!!
    #1
    Yep, our girl Lolo is moving on.
    She's gonna strut her stuff......on the dance floor!!

    She's signed on for the new season of Dancing with the Stars!!

    Don't know who her partner will be.

    (If this belongs better in "Things not T&F", feel free to move it!)
    Last edited by aaronk; 08-27-2014 at 10:37 PM.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    in the aft'c's'le of my life
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    She's gonna strut her stuff......on the dance floor!!
    She's signed on for the new season of Dancing with the Stars!!
    You're making a very common error. Watch the person who is with the 'star'. That's dance. What the stars do? Not so much. What "her stuff" will be, should in no way be confused with the actual art-form.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    True.....to a point.
    Being a Sarah Palin fan, I watched all the episodes when her daughter Bristol was on.
    Yes, Bristol was a "non-dancer", but by season's end, she showed SOME good moves.

    I would expect that, being a lifetime athlete, Lolo will have much better, much tighter, and maybe more professional dance moves than someone like Bristol....or most others from past seasons who weren't naturally athletic.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    True.....to a point.
    Being a Sarah Palin fan, I watched all the episodes when her daughter Bristol was on.
    Yes, Bristol was a "non-dancer", but by season's end, she showed SOME good moves.

    I would expect that, being a lifetime athlete, Lolo will have much better, much tighter, and maybe more professional dance moves than someone like Bristol....or most others from past seasons who weren't naturally athletic.
    You're a Palin fan? And you boast of this? Lol.
    Btw, Bristol Palin had zero business being on DWTS, not simply because she was devoid of rhythm, but she was not a celebrity.
    Last edited by beebee; 08-28-2014 at 01:43 AM.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Phoenixville
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    Btw, Bristol Palin had zero business being on DWTS, not simply because she was devoid of rhythm, but she was not a celebrity.
    Got aaronk to watch, so there's that.

    I think that Lolo mentioned in the past that people said that she should be on DWTS, and she claimed that she could not dance. I guess with no bobsleigh this winter that she has time to take an easy paycheck and keep her celebrity embers burning. I'm sure that her sponsors like it a lot, too.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kitsap County, WA
    Posts
    2
    I'd rather she could hurdle with the stars.

    She has devolved to "Bolt territory". 'nuff said ...
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indian Territory
    Posts
    9,275
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronk View Post
    True.....to a point.
    Being a Sarah Palin fan, .
    Take comfort, aaronk, although they remain silent, being perhaps hesitant to gratuitously ruffle feathers, I know from pms that you and I are not the only Sarah Palin fans on this forum.
    Last edited by lonewolf; 08-28-2014 at 02:58 AM.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    Take comfort, aaronk, although they remain silent, being perhaps hesitant to gratuitously ruffle feathers, I know from pms that you and I are not the only Sarah Palin fans on this forum.
    She'll probably quit that crappy show too. Lol.
    Last edited by beebee; 08-28-2014 at 06:50 AM.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    in the aft'c's'le of my life
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
    you and I are not the only Sarah Palin fans on this forum.
    Oooooooooh, lonewolf, I can take all your retro-con reactionary views and still respect the heck out of you, but THIS?!?! You are dead to me, sir!

    ;-)
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Oooooooooh, lonewolf, I can take all your retro-con reactionary views and still respect the heck out of you, but THIS?!?! You are dead to me, sir!
    Yeah, around here, loving Palin is the Kiss of Death! Me, I'm more of an Ann Coulter fan and all of my liberal friends just hate her as well.

    That said (back to Lolo), it should be worthwhile to see her dancing. As I recall Grigorieva did it in Australia a few years ago. Ya gotta have a bit of glamour about you to do this.

    I'm certainly not a Lolo-hater like so many here. The reason that she is so successful is that she knows how to play us (weak) males like a piano. I think they still have those interviews of her on Letterman or Leno posted on YouTube and she was fabulous. Yes, we wish the other gals who always beat her well but you gotta hand it to Lolo for her chutzpah. I think she'll take the dancing role quite seriously and do her best.
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •